Saturday, August 30, 2014

Price out your canning stuff and what we have found to save money

 We have been  slow cooking, canning, salsa, etc... with Mrs. Wages products for awhile this is actually not really a review as we have already reviewed their products but more of a canning how to and where the best products are for this. Another thing we do is get our canning jars at Dollar General and price them all over and even if you look online there are companies that sell canning jars super cheap and will even send FREE SAMPLES sometimes for those who are canning big time the cost can be so much lower than purchasing everything in the discount stores. I price out my spices and jars like a store would because my house is filled with canning jars and if I can purchase them for 12 cents why pay 1.00 right? And you can always call and talk to a sales rep and make deals too if you plan on filling your house like we have.. or talk to a store manager and ask him to order you a bunch and ask for a deal. Hands down though we love Mrs. Wages canning spices we love it all of their great products for  canning. This is the brand to go with!  They have our favorite canning spices hands down they just taste so awesome!  If you have never canned I suggest picking up a canning book or better yet do it the first time with a friend who knows how to do it. w Mrs. Wages can be picked up at Walmart and your local grocery store. I have many canned items on my shelf that I have used Mrs. Wages with and the pickles spices are so good that when I share them I just feel so happy as the flavor is out of this world!  

**************************************

Have a question about canning? send us a tweet at @R474

No comments:

Post a Comment